Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Last Note .

It's was a cold morning . Where my parents came into my room to wake me up for school . As usual .
They knocked the door , thrice .
No answers .
They walked into my room . 
I was still sleeping . Very peacefully .
Mum called my name , no answer.
So she came near me , sat beside me on my bed . Was trying to wake me up . 
She suddenly felt something bad , where she realized that my skin were colourless . 
And she looked at my chest , isn't moving .
She started to feel cold , was holding dad's hand tight . She was almost fainted . It was unbelievable . 
Dad started to scream . He was screaming for me to wake up . 
Both of them started to bursts into tears . 
Last night was the night where they saw I laughed too hard while talking to my brother .
The night where we both sang the happy birthday song to my mum .
The night ended where they both screamed to me , because they found my exam's result . 
The night when they told me , they were so disappointed with me .
The night where they told me , I was useless . I was always the one who made them sad . 
I was the one who's always spoiled brat girl . 
The night where I realized , 
I'm not supposed to live longer in this world . 
The only brother I had , 
Was crying continuously . 
He was calling for my name to wake up .
He told my parents ,if only they kept quiete that night . This won't happened .
He told my parents , how much important I was to him when I was still there .
He told my parents how much 'useless' I was . 
He silently slept in my room so he could feel me. 
He kept on playing my favourite songs , so he could listen to my voice singging . 
The next day ,
The school were quiete . 
My classmates were looking to each other with their unbelievable look .
The girl who's always sit besides me in class , she cried . 
The boys , who's always , came to me with 1001 stupid jokes were surprised . 
My teachers , were all sad . 
They started to have a look at all of my records . Taking it away from the list . 
They looked at each other , then, sharing all the stories of me , when I was still there . Sharing how funny I was , how beautiful I was , how much effort I had done to made everyone smile , how much they loves me , how much I was important to them . 
They started to misses me , the girl who's always have a good manner , the one who'll never went to school without wearing her smiles .
The boyfriend ....
He started to sat alone in his room . Lock his memories with me in his room .
He was looking all over our pictures together. 
How much happy I was that time .
He started to remember , the last night he listened to my pathetic voice . 
I was crying . 
Was saying that I had nobody . And nobody understands me . 
He was the one who's saying , "it's okay , you still have me" 
When the call ended , he thought I was going to sleep . 
No , that was the time where I took the pills and consumed it all . 
That was the time where I let myself sleeps forever . 
The night where I stopped being alone . 

I'm sorry , 
I don't know , all this while , I am too important to each of you guys .
If only you guys showed all these when I was there with you guys , 
You dont have to see the dead me . 
Now , 
I'm gone .
And will never be the one who's always made you guys smile . 

No comments:

Post a Comment