Monday, November 18, 2013

Blood is thicker than water .

Assalamualaikum , hi ! 
It's good to be back writing after having too many circumstances on trying to updating this beautiful diari of mine . Thoo , nowadays we have Dayre , I'd still prefer blogspot. Lagi puas baca ! How are you guys doing ? I hope, you guys are all fine , good in shape , and blessed by Allah Swt . I'm fine as well alhamdulillah . 

Last Friday , my family gathered for some tahlil kenduri and kesyukuran because my toknid&toklid were safely arrived from Makkah for their hajj . Alhamdulillah , everything we smoothly and we were so touched , to look at everybody in telekung (a piece of cloth that we used to cover us , women , while praying) to recite the Yassin to our beloved late grandpa , (my great grandpa) , and to chit chatting on how's everybody is doing , alhamdulillah we were so blessed and thank you to all the family members that work hard to cooked the best that night ! The dishes are sooo delicious , I couldn't handle myself from having 3 plates of rice with asam pedas that night ! Thank you opah nakna , for the beautiful asam pedas ! It was as beautiful as you ;) 

Somehow , I realized how much families are important to us . They were there through our ups and downs . No matter how tajam their words towards you , believe me , it's all because they love you . It's all because they wanted to see you stronger in future , it's all because they knew , blood is thicker than water , and it's all because we are family . 

These people , will always be with you . No matter how hard your life is , how pleasure your life is .
These people , will always listens to you craps , pay attention to your drama , and laugh at you funny jokes . 
These people , will always be the shoulder for you to cry on , even it's only for 2 minutes . They are the one who'll let their Dorothy Perkin's have your tears stain on it . 
These people , are the one who's going to be damn stress on thinking "how am I gonna help this crazy girl ?" , 
These people , are the one who'll be singing you a birthday song , with cute little surprises for you . Even it's not Prada but you still happy , smiling all the time . 
These people , are the one who's gonna take care of you when you've being dumped by  your so called , boyfriend till jannah . 
These people , are the one who's gonna critics your ootd because they wanted you to look better and confidence on the other hand .
These people , are the one who's gonna be busy on your wedding day , the one who's gonna cry when your husband to be saying the akad in front of everybody .
These people , are the one who's gonna be excited to judge whether your baby's look similar to you or your husbie . 
These people , are the one who's gonna miss your single time , fan girling over boys group , staying up late night to enjoy the ladies night together when you're no longer have that time because you're busy handling the house chores and your babies are crying for milk .
These people , are the one who's gonna call you whether your going back to kampung or not because they misses you and your kids . 
And yet ,
These people , are the one who's gonna cry when you're no longer breathing .
These people , are the one who's gonna recite the Yassin when they misses you .
These people , are your family . 

Alhamdulillah , I'm so so so blessed to be born in this family , #AbuHassanClan , because they brought joys into my life . The taught me how to be goon in life , not only on how to look good , but how to be success in life . How to be passionate in whatever I am doing . How to be somebody in future . They taught me how to be confidence , but not being too over confidence . They taught me how to love , and how to let go , they taught me , girl's power , so boys can't ever cheat on me . They always taught me to enjoy my life but always know the limit . They always taught me to be fashionable so the world won't laughing out loud looking at my dumb ootd . They always taught me to be who am I today , because I'm best in being myself , and they know , nobody could replace me , the only Aina Izanie in our clan ;) 

I love my family , this big family of mine can never be replaced by anybody . Thoo , we are not as big as syed and Sharifah's family but we are always love being around together . 

They are irreplaceable. 

I love each of them and you can ask MalimNawar's people . They know each of my grand aunties and uncles hehe . Alhamdulillah , May Allah bless each of us , and grant us happiness , good health and success . Ameen ya Rabbal Alameen. 

                           
Blood is thicker than water . Picture taken during the tahlil ceremony . Some of us , the Abu Hassan's clan . Apps used (since u guys loves this question) ; photo blender . Colorful telekung , from ; Umi Hajar Collection . place your order now ! Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment